Wednesday, October 31, 2007

1st Meet for Mamy Poko Club Member

I had the first meet up with 2 of the Mamy Poko Club Member, after we get to know each other thru Mamy Poko forum; Horay... Its happen when i said have Pasar Malam on thursday at SS2; Chow Yang... Everybody thinking of food, dessert, etc.... Then suddenly Ling said she not working, asking whether want to meet up for lunch or not. I told them i only have leg, no car; but Ling so nice, she can fetch me. Hohoho... My first meet successful. Ling fetch me first, then we meet up Shiok Fun. Shiok Fun bring us to Section 17, PJ (almost lost). Restaurant call 10-6, serving delicious nasi lemak and western food...


Yummy!!! Shiok Fun recommend Nasi Lemak. So, 3 of us also order it. Nasi Lemak with sambal minced pork, Ice Lemon Tea, & Watermelon Juice.


From left : Mamy Poko Ling Ling & Mamy Poko Shiok Fun
Standing : Mamy Poko Wan Chin with spec; that's me...

No comments: