Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Almost Forgot MP Buddy.... Ling & Funn

I though I already finish posting Oct 07, so have to copy Nov 07's video from hubby's computer notebook at home. While still copying the file, I have a quick view on all photo. Alamak, found out forgot our 1st meet up for Mamy Poko Club members - Ling & Shiok Fun. Lucky found out, if not, sure kena kick...

Recall back how i joined this only 10 members Mamy Poko Club Chatroom. I become MamyPoko website member this year. From MamyPoko Forum, found out a member call "shiokfun" can get cheaper milk formula. I asking her to give me the supplier contact no. There after we chating some times. One day when I & Shiok Fun was chating, she add another MamyPoko member; "Agnes". Then dun know who add who during the chat, we had more than 10 members chating that time. But some of them act like not really want to friends... not using heart... just kepoh-kepoh & kacau-kacau... so final list only 10 members loh... The 10 Pretty Mummies is : Agnes ; Li Teng; Mery ; Nicole ; Queenie ; Shiok Fun ; Su Ying ; Violet ; Yee Ling and last its me... Wan Chin. Its quite troublesome to type full name when we chat; so we have short form for it... Agnes=Ag; Li Teng=LT; Mery=Mery; Nicole=Nic; Queenie=Que; Shiok Fun=SF; Su Ying=SY; Voilet=Vlet; Yee Ling=Ling; Wan Chin=WC ...but i really dun like WC leh... I want CHIN.... since my nic name is chin ... Angry everytime they forgot and still type wc.... dun wan to friend her liao.....

7 of us are from KL or Selangor, Agnes at JB ; SuYing at Penang & Mery at Sibu. We exchange contact no & othes info also...Now when recall back, quite dangarous loh, to give away own info at chat room to ppl we just knew less than 1 month.... Tell you all what; I din regret, but happy to knew them.

I really blur blur , not used to chat with 9 ppl in 1 chat room. Some of us using same color & font. Lucky Shiok Fun asking for change. So we had rules at our chat room ; cannot more than 3 icon in a sentence. If not will kena saman & kick out... We appoint Shiok Fun ask police mummy coz she always catch ppl who break our rules... then dun know how, one day I become her assistance, helping her when she not around. HOHOHO.

Since that day onwards, we have chat everyday.... sometimes from morning until finish work... all working hours liao... Cannot like that anymore... sure 1 day I kena goreng sotong. So I sound out the chatroom for Mamy Poko Club member will only start after our lunch time...2pm.... TQ for cooperation.

When time pass by, we have a list with all our members' detail like contact no, home address, DOB, baby names & DOB; even blog address. From that list only realise that only me & Shiok Fun dun have our own blog. BUT... Shiok Fun also create blog for her little baby, Zi Xuan liao... I am the only one who dun hav blog. After toone of presure from Mamy Poko Buddy.... finally Jie Ying's blog born on Dec 2007. But still a lots of backdate. Today is 29th Feb 2008 but i posted it on Oct 07...HOHOHO... all event post it backdate. I will Kam Pah Teh ... a promise to myself & all my Mamy Poko Buddy that always care a lots for me.... TQ ... kiss kiss... muackkkk muackkkk.

P/S: Wah !!! so long article. Last articel is when exam time leh. ... My english & typing skill have been improve alot liao... TQ to all

6 comments:

Funn's said...

Chin, I can still recalled the first time I called you was on Saturday.
I am so glad that you gals are willing to come-out for the meet-up! My hubby told me "You don't scare die" and at that time I really don't think much!
Anyhow, we are all well trusted persons mah! Keep up the good work gals! *Muak*Muak*

Funn's said...

Yup most of the buddies got blog, space, etc... only Chin and myself-NOPE! And due to some pressuring from them, I started my blog with the help of SU YING Dear and Violet Dear.. or course not to forget the rest too!!
Chin, was pressure by us to start up the blog too! Good work, Chin Chin!

chin said...

You too Funn...Kam Pah Teh

Agnes Khoo said...

When reading chin blog, all the sweet moments wf all mummies appear in front of me! Really sweet and happy to hv those happy chat wf all of u! I wish cherish this relationship! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!

MeRy said...

Chin...U reali write out a good essay(hahaha). Nice to noe u all gals....Friendship forever *-*

Looking forward to meet u gals up in Dec'08.

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah Chin. A good write up. It reminds me again when we chat online.