Friday, October 31, 2008

Burglary

I receiving call from grand-uncle @ 3pm+.... our house had been robed. My digital camera put in the TV cabinet are gone; plasma TV also. My heart beat like stop. I intercom my manager telling him I m going back home coz of it.

When I arrival at home, TV is gone; so do my digital camera; my hubby's notebook too... only this 3 things at downstair are missing. When I on my way to upstair, saw the storeroom also untidy. Nothing important @ storeroom. I rush to upstair, my bedroom... @#$%^&*^%$^& kanasai... all disorderly heap of clothes & etc...(later I wil upload the picture)... same happen to my grand-uncle & my brothers bedroom... mine are the worst.

According to few of my neighbour, it happen around 12.30pm- 2pm. 2.30pm the theft should be gone liao. Next 2-door neighbour also been robed. But becoz his house had been happen 3 times, so this time the theft din take more then RM100, so they come to my house. The other neighbour saw a new Mercerdes-Bens park in front of my house, he thought they are my relative and din really border.

After collect information from neighbour, I feel lucky also. WHY ??? Normally I will buy lunch and go back home, means during my lunch time 1pm-2pm I should be at home. But today, I go out lunch with my mom. I really cannot imaging what will happen to me if I go back home & the theft still in the house. DIED.........really scare...

After the Forensic had do thier job (looking for the finger print), hubby & I do quick clean-up. We had the list stuff missing... 1 box content bank book, FD cert, about RM500 inside (RM5 notes keep for Jie Ying saving); my mom's pocket money for Nov-RM500, Guess couple watch - my anniversary present; Jewellery; hubby notebook; digital camera. Still need proper clean up then only will know whether got others things missing or not. I really "heart pain" is - the digital camera missing with the 2GB memory card. Its full of photo & video clip... now its missing ..... I only copy the Melaka trip photo on 18.10.08-19.10.08 into my office PC, the others din make copy... SO... you all will not see my posting on Oct 2008 except the Melaka trip...

7 comments:

Funn's said...

Sorry to hear that dear!

My Lil' Monster said...

Oh gosh.. Hope you and your family are recovered from the shock. But Thank Goodness you are not at the scene when this happened.

Is ok that you lost of of your belongs - at least you can buy back. At least No One is injured or harmed.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So sorry to hear that!
I think the most "sayang" thing is, the lost of the camera memory card!!

MeRy said...

Sad to hear that..lucky u r not going back home that day.But the most important is no one is hurt in the burglary.

twins mama said...

OMG! dat's sounds scary!.. lucky nobody at home. i also can't imagine if u go back alone for lunch... thank God now avone is safe.

chin said...

Thanks to all my friends. A big shock that time but now we are doing fine. Muakz Muakz

cre8tone said...

Oh, sorry to hear this~~