Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Price for "BACK OFF"

Do you ever shout at your hubby ask him to "BACK OFF"
I did it on last Tuesday nite (the day b4 Raya). I yell at him & ask him to "Back OFF", dun touch Jie Ying.

What happen? Jie Ying dun like her father to carry her coz the father want her to be quiet, dun like her turn here & there. Normally hubby will carry her tide tide, when he do so, Jie Ying will shouting and crying (almost want to collapse whole house). In a bad mood & "FAN" mood, I ask hubby to "back off".

Because of that, we are in "COOL WAR".

After "COOL WAR" for a week time, slowly slowly we have talk, but still like got something in the heart. Make my decision to END this WAR deeply, get this 3G Nokia 3120 for hubby.

p/s : Actually I have a lunch with Agnes on the 5th Oct. Promise to bring her for Ampang "yong tau foo" before she go to Genting. Because of this "COOL WAR", I break my promise. Hereby want to apologize to Agnes & family - Sorry Agnes dear. Please forgive me. *** Muak Muak ***

8 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sorry to know that both of you quarrel. I also quarrel with my husband off and on, but always need someone to apologize, or else the war never stop.

I think you have make a right move to stop the war.

SY said...

Chin: You buy for your hubby?

chin said...

SuYing dear, I get that Nokia H/Phone to him.

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah... Poor U. Hope things will get better after he received the phone. U shd ask Jie Ying to 'manja' your Hubby ma.

nicole said...

chin, u buy HP for ur hubby to apologize ar? wish u all the best.

Agnes Khoo said...

Is ok Chin, friend don't say SORRY to each others! As for the 'yong tau fu' we can eat on coming gathering too! BTW, hopefully both of u will forgive each other and don't quarrel liao! I think ur husband is too dote his daughter, so he hug JY vy tide!

MeRy said...

Chin, Sad to hear abt the quarrel. Hope everything is fine. Nice hp for ur hubby.

cre8tone said...

Don't hv war for so long~~~ fast fast end it..